Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Updated wishlist

Well it seems that the Kara run with the other guild went very well this past weekend (I was very pleased to get both my Trial Fire Trousers and also a Ring of Recurrence). So now with a whole new level of content opened to me, it's time to check MaxDPS.com and revise my wish list a little bit.

Head & Hands: Hoping for the Voidheart Crown, since I can't be bothered to gather Spellcloth for the Spellstrike Hood and besides, I really want the set bonus with Voidheart Gloves. Both from Kara (Prince and Curator).

Neck: Ritssyn's Lost Pendant or Brooch of Unquenchable Fury, PLZ (both from Kara -- trash or Moroes).

Back: Ruby Drape of the Mysticant from the Prince in Kara! (Seeing a theme yet?)

Waist: Belt of Blasting would be awesome, but badge-pricey and I already have my badges earmarked for something else. So instead, Girdle of Ruination, anyone? Lots of Primal Fires, but I can make Shadowcloth easy. Now to find someone who can make it...

Trinket: OMG fucking want this so bad: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29370 Only 41 badges! Also Scryer's Bloodgem once I get the rep (1900 points to go). And I'll keep rolling on those Blessings Cards for the Darkmoon Card: Crusade.

Weapon: Staff of Infinite Mysteries from Curator or the dagger from the Prince in Kara.

Wand: Carved Witch Doctor's Stick = 25 badges.

Totals: a few lucky Kara runs, some Scryer's quests, 66 badges, and 21 primal fires/5 primal shadows (plus 20 days of Shadowcloth cooldowns). Not too hard...?

No comments: