Friday, April 18, 2008

Joining the Karavan

Yep, I made my Shadoweave set. And then DoS beat Magister's Terrace, finally, and that was nice. And then, I sort of drifted away from Selix again.

Honestly, it's nice to have all those Heroic Badges goals and PvP goals and whatever, but I miss the instant gratification of a new instance where you see new content and probably upgrade at least one piece of gear all in one run. And I got so sick of logging on, asking my guild-mates "What are the heroic and the regular daily instances today?" and being told "Shadow Labs" every single time. I hate Shadow Labs. Also, nothing desirable drops there.

But now, we might actually have a way to team up with another guild and -- holy cow -- RAID. R to the A to the I to the D. Suddenly the game has opened up to me again! (Maybe. If it works out with this other guild.)

So, just for fun, I took a look at the potential loot from Kara. I understand the chance of any one piece dropping is slim, but, YUM.

Like, look what drops just from TRASH in there!

OMG pants. OMG hat. OMFG STAFF!

If I got really lucky in a few Kara runs, I wouldn't have to save all those stupid primal mights for Battlecast or Spellstrike pants/hood after all.

Plus, you know, the encounters sound really fun.

No comments: